Medical Records at Burbank Urgent Care in Burbank, CA
Burbank Urgent Care records the information taken during your visit in its electronic medical record system. For more information, make a reservation or contact us today. We are conveniently located at 3413 W. Pacific Avenue Suite # 102 Burbank, CA 91505.
Table of Contents:
The medical records can include: the medical record, billing recording, records from the diagnostic lab, and copies of the X-Ray images.
At some point, you or a third party may need to access the records we have stored so you can continue treatment and/or for legal matters.
To get started with the release of information, you’ll need to fill out a form which authorizes Burbank Urgent Care to do so. Burbank Urgent Care recommends you use our forms (see links below) since our forms also provide specific instructions and fees.
• The patient must always give written consent so Burbank Urgent can release the records. Burbank Urgent Care recommends you use our authorization form. If you still want to submit another form, you can still do if the required information is included. Please understand that using non-Burbank Urgent Care forms may delay the process. Looking for the email or fax so you can send? Please refer to the form.
• Who needs the records? You? A primary care provider? A specialty care provider? An attorney? The time it takes Burbank Urgent Care to process records requests varies depending on who is requesting. See graphic on this webpage and read instructions in the form based on who its for.
• Good News for You + Your Primary Care Doctor! Burbank Urgent Care will automatically electronically fax your medical records to your primary care provider within 1 calendar day of your visit at our clinic. As such, you do NOT need to sign an additional form for your primary care doctor to get the medical record information. If you need an X-Ray, you will need to submit a request for a CD.
• What records are you requesting to be released? Just medical records, billing records, records from labs, X-Ray report or X-Ray images on a CD? The type of records and delivery method will also vary. See the graphic on this webpage for our response times and read the instructions in the form.
• Need image and you are a patient? You have 3 options: You can receive by email (temporary link), receive by mail (CD of the image), or you can pick up the CD. Just pay by credit card by phone or when you are in the office.
• Need image and you are a PCP or Specialty Care Provider? Burbank Urgent Care can fax you the report. Unfortunately, our clinic cannot email or mail X-Ray images to providers or specialties.
• Need image and you are an attorney / law office? Burbank Urgent Care can mail you the CD of the image(s) after you have paid. You can pay using credit card by phone.
• For a copy of your ultrasound done via our clinic with Urgent Diagnostics, you need to contact the facility directly at (818) 240- 7744.
• For a copy of your MRI or CT Scan done at OSS (Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists), then please contact OSS online directly.