Patient Code of Conduct at Burbank Urgent Care in Burbank, CA
Burbank Urgent Care is committed to providing high-quality healthcare and building healthy and thriving communities. For more information, make a reservation or contact us today. We are conveniently located at 3413 W Pacific Avenue #102, Burbank, CA 91505.
Everyone should expect a safe, caring, and inclusive environment in all our spaces.
Our Patient Code of Conduct helps us to meet this goal.
Words or actions that are disrespectful, racist, discriminatory, hostile, or harassing are not welcome. Examples of these include:
- Offensive comments about others’ race, accent, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or other personal traits
- Refusal to see a clinician or other staff member based on these personal traits.
- Physical or verbal threats and assaults
- Sexual or vulgar words or actions
- Disrupting another patient’s care or experience
If we believe you have violated the Code with unwelcome words or actions, you will be given the chance to explain your point of view. We will always carefully consider your response before we make any decisions about future care at Burbank Urgent Care. Some violations of this Code may lead to patients being asked to make other plans for their care and future non-emergency care at Burbank Urgent Care may require review, though we expect this to be rare.
If you witness or are the target of any of these behaviors, please report it to a member of our staff.