Occupational Health Center
All Physical Examinations & Pre-Placement Drug Testing Hours: Tuesday – Friday from 10am – 4:30pm
Burbank Occupational Health Center strives to provide prompt, courteous, and professional care of your injured employees to ensure their safe and rapid return to work. We are board-certified physicians and we have been providing occupational health services for over 25 years.
We are familiar with light-duty transitional return-to-work programs, occupational health regulations, and we are committed to improving the efficiency of communication by utilizing state-of-the-art e-faxing, email and web-based employer accessible Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
Our goal is to assist you in reducing your costs while adopting the most appropriate, cost-effective, and evidence-based medical care. We look forward to serving your needs and those of your employees.
On-the-job injuries are expensive, time-consuming and sometimes confusing. Companies do not always get the information or the results they need to handle their injured employee or their Workers’ Compensation claim. We developed our Occupational Medicine Program with your business in mind. From on-site injury treatment and examinations to drug screen collections, the Occupational Health Center is there for all your needs.
The benefit of an Occupational Medicine Specialist is that our physicians have specialized training in this highly specific area of medicine. Occupational Medicine Specialists maximize functional recovery in an effort to decrease Workers’ Compensation costs, enhance worker productivity, and improve job satisfaction. We are contracted with most WC insurance carriers.
Goals of the Occupational Health Center
- To maintain and improve the well being of the employee through education and early detection of illnesses.
- To provide direct care for, and counseling, referral and /or rehabilitation of, those with work-related injuries and/or illnesses.
- To minimize the effects of health hazards on all workers in the work place.
- To reduce absenteeism, disruption in lifestyle, and delayed functional recovery by providing accurate health assessments in a timely fashion.
- To comply with federal health and safety regulations, e.g., those required by OSHA.
- To provide professional consultation services in an effort to meet the health care needs of workers, their employers and their claims managers.
- To aid in the placement of employees into a work environment that is compatible with their physical and psychological health status.